HRBP at Global Brokerage
Career Progression opportunities
Excellent work life balance
About Our Client
The client is one of the largest brokerage firms in the world with a presence in multiple countries. They specialise in providing market analysis and insight of long-term trends and market conditions. The Japan office provides an excellent work life balance and career progression opportunities for its employees.
The responsibilities for the position are:
- Ensure smooth, efficient and timely execution of all HR operational processes including but not limited to Contract Issuance/Renewal, Termination and Exit Management, HRIS Maintenance, Preparation of HR Reports, Employee Records Management, Performance Management Administration and Learning & Development Administration etc...
- Maintain a sound knowledge of Japan employment legislations and apply these operationally.
- Provide first level advice on day-to-day HR-related queries from employees.
- Prepare annual/monthly/ad-hoc HR reports (e.g. organisation charts, headcount reports) and fulfil all statutory labour reporting requirements.
- Be familiar with and facilitate the local payroll process including but not limited to statutory reporting, monthly payroll processing, claims processing, pension fund contributions etc...
- Maintain of employee p-files and HR filing system.
- Render local and logistics support for recruitment related matters and activities.
- Provide local support and coordination for Global and Regional HR initiatives.
- Review and initiate enhancements to existing internal HR processes.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate:
- At least 3 years related HR experience.
- Well-versed in MS office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
- Hands -on with positive working attitude.
- Able to take initiative and execute duties with minimum supervision.
- Resourceful, meticulous, detail-oriented and possesses good written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity and Proficiency in Workday HRIS system would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
The opportunity provides the following benefits:
- Working hours: 8 hours per day starting from 8.30 am - 5.30 pm (Mon - Fri).
- An attractive salary package.
- Career progression opportunities.
- International work environment and APAC report line.