HRBP - FinTech
Fast-growing and leading payment company in its field
Very international workforce (50% non-Japanese)
One of the leading payment FinTech companies in Japan.
The HR Team Member is responsible to help develop a culture of Teamwork and Continuous improvement through company programs and incentives aimed at creating high performing, committed teams. Additionally they will help to drive the HR Service Model, and communicate the HR value proposition to leadership and management.
- Drive the recruiting and onboarding initiatives end-to-end from Screening Candidates to Preparing onboarding
- Ensuring timely feedback on candidates from Hiring Managers in provided to Hiring Partners
- Streamline the recruiting and onboarding process by supporting the creation of the required paperwork and acquisition of required approvals to recruit, interview, and onboard candidates.
- Act on behalf of VP of HCM with regards to educating staff and hiring managers on the recruiting framework and process
- Help drive Human Capital development and improvement initiatives as they relate to onboarding and motivating staff
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance * Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- At least 1-3 Years as HR Business Partner and/or 3-5 Years in the recruitment industry as either an internal or external recruiter
- Fluent English, Business Level Japanese
- Work-life balance, and work from home options
- International office environment
- Chance to play an influential role in shaping their people agenda, thereby setting up the company for future growth