HRBP - Financial Services
HR Advisory Role
Newly created role
Our client is a highly repeatable financial services provider offering full-line securities and a broad range of financial products and services through it's global client network. They have highly dynamic investment portfolio with continuous growth locally and globally.
Reporting directly the Head of HR based in Japan, this role will see you managing the HR functions, implementing new HR initiatives and coaching and advising senior managers in all areas of HR. Other main duties and responsibilities include:
- Recruitment and Talent Management - Management of recruitment, recruitment process improvement, reporting and coaching managers on best practice recruitment techniques
- HR Advisory - Provide HR advice on relevant awards and legislation's and ensure all HR matters are managed in line with company policy, and individual local laws
- Performance Management - Establish key metrics to accurately define the competencies and skills required for each role/department within the organization along with individual performance mapping to set-up the KPI framework
- HR Strategy and Project - Lead HR projects and design and implementation of strategic initiatives.
- Employee Life cycle - Induction, reviews, terminations, exit interviews, etc
- Training and Development - Facilitate training for business compliance and development programs. Develop, coordinate and maintain the training schedule in line with set principles
- Compensation and Benefits - Ensure the business in line with local market environment norms and group policy, drive compensation and employee benefit enhancement projects
- Change Management - Develop and drive comprehensive change and communication strategies and plans for assigned HR projects and initiatives in order to build awareness of and commitment to the solution
- At least 7+ years extensive HR experience within financial services sector
- Degree in Human Resources Management/Business administration or equivalent
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence effectively
- Acts as HR advisor for Senior Management/Management
- Strong business acumen with extensive knowledge of the business and a clear understanding of the global market trends, competition, policies and procedures
- Ability to implement/execute HR solutions to drive business goals, change management experience is a must
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong written and oral English and Japanese
An exciting position within a leading and reputable financial firm in a very diverse, stable and open business environment. The platform offers excellent stability and work-life balance and attractive discretionary bonus.