HRBP - Financial Services
Excellent work-life balance
Rare opportunity to join a well-renowned financial services firm
The client, which is headquartered overseas, is one of the world's most renowned companies in their sector, and have a very stable presence in the Japan market. This company provides a range of investment management services to businesses across the world.
- Resourcing and development: identify hiring needs and implement hiring strategies; assist succession planning process; coach management on personal development plans.
- Employee relations: assist in performance management; work, review and update HR policies; develop strong relationships firm-wide.
- Act as the local representative for Diversity & Inclusion.
- Develops and implement the talent development agenda.
- Looking for candidates at Associate (from 3 years of experience in HR)/Assistant Vice President level (from 7 years experience in HR).
- Fluent in English and Japanese.
- Project Management experience desirable.
- Understanding of employee relations.
- Experience in recruitment preferred but not required.
- Experience in Financial Services preferred but not required.
- Articulate, independent, and mature.
- Opportunities for mobility at a Regional/Global level.
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Very good work-life balance, flexible work arrangements.