HRBP at European Organization
An international corporate culture with frequent regional collaboration.
Excellent work life balance with minimal overtime.
The client is a Leading Global Financial organization headquarters in Europe with an established business in Japan. They employ more than 5000 employees globally and have a presence in 35 countries.
The Japan office enjoys a low staff turnover ratio and provides excellent work life balance for all employees.
The job requirements include:
- Business partnering with local and overseas stakeholders.
- HR Strategy tasks such as talent development and employee relations.
- Oversee HR operations including recruitment.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- HR Generalist/ Business Partner experience.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
- An academic degree holder.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Guaranteed career progression opportunities under the mentorship of the HR Director.
- An international corporate culture with frequent regional collaboration.
- An attractive salary package with perks.
- Excellent work life balance with minimal overtime.
- Stable company with a low staff turnover ratio.