HRBP Director at Global Firm
Good work life balance - Super flex time, childcare system and work from home o
Internal career rotation and promotion prospects.
The client is a leading Multinational Organization headquartered in the US, and with a physical and virtual presence in 30 countries, and employs more than 100,000 employees.
The Japan office is an established and growing business and is ranked one of the global leaders in revenue generation. The corporate culture is international with several expats working as senior management and providing access to frequent internal job rotations and career progression.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- People management for a small HR team.
- Business partnering with key stakeholders in the business.
- Oversee overall HR strategies including succession planning, talent development and organization development.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A bachelor's degree academic certification.
- Extensive experience working as HRBP.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The benefits provided by this company include:
- Stable and international work environment and an expanding business.
- Good work life balance - Super flex time, childcare system and work from home options.
- Internal career rotation and promotion prospects.
- A competitive remuneration package with fringe benefits.