HRBP Consulting Associate
HRBP Consultant at Financial firm
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
The client is a global financial investment organization focusing on client management. The client is based in the US with a stable presence in Japan. The client provides the successful candidate the privilege to be part of a global brand name.
- Support HR Business Partners, in partnership with HR centers of excellence such as Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Employee Relations, and Reward, in the delivery of the Client's annual talent practices, talent, and core HR processes and other key HR strategic projects for designated client groups to ensure scalable delivery; leverage and track critical metrics to assess performance against objectives.
- Support for the local execution of the Talent Development and Inclusion & Diversity initiatives in line with the firm wide strategy.
- Collate, analyze, and present complex HR data and reports back to the HR Business Partners, providing data driven insight into key issues, problems, or focus areas to HR and the aligned businesses more broadly.
- Provide advisory, generalist, and administrative support to HR Business Partners and line managers, leveraging subject matter experts from across the HR function as needed.
- Develop high-performing partnerships with the broader HR Business Partner team, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Diversity & Inclusion, Legal, Finance and other firm partners to effectively manage issues/escalations ensuring risk mitigation and seamless resolution.
- Act as the primary interface with the HR operational team to address issues in worker data related to assigned client groups.
- Identify and contribute to solutions for business issues/challenges through critical assessment and delivery in support of core HR processes, promoting consistency of approach and recommend continuous improvement opportunities.
- Develop full understanding of the client's objectives, goals and priorities in partnership with HR Business Partners.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications And Skills:
- Solid experience in an HR generalist support role, preferably in the financial services, asset management or investment banking industry, however backgrounds with heavy exposure and experience with reporting, data analysis, client service delivery, and operations will be considered.
- Demonstrated reporting and analytics skills, with heavy experience leveraging HR systems, MS office applications such as Excel and PowerPoint, and other technology tools to collate, analyze, and present findings at a granular and summary level.
- Superior communication, attention to detail, and multi-tasking skills with a record of effectively prioritizing and delivering a high volume of quality work in a fast paced environment involving manual/ad-hoc requests; comfortable 'owning' the details and driving execution with limited oversight and review.
- Strong relationship management and partnership abilities, including experience rapidly building relationships with, supporting, and managing challenging and demanding stakeholders to deliver best business outcomes.
- Ability to communicate with directness and transparency, articulate topics at a granular and conceptual level, and effectively manage and align expectations for delivery with stakeholders and partners.
- Approaches situations with curiosity and with a solutions oriented mindset; ability to use sound judgment in the face of ambiguity, such as taking a diagnostic approach by asking questions and leveraging others to get to the right answer quickly.
- Team player, with experience working across cultures and regions in a highly matrixed environment.
- Experience working across various HR disciplines including compensation, HR operations, technology, recruiting, and talent management.
- Commercial acumen and demonstrated interest in financial services, investing and asset management and growing a career in Human Resources.
- Japanese and English language skills, both written and spoken.
- BA/BS degree; (certifications and course work in specific areas of HR expertise preferred).
What's on Offer
The position offers the successful candidate the privilege to work in a globally reputed stable firm providing an attractive salary package and great scope for career progression.