HRBP - Banking
Tier one global financial instution
Opportunity to work in a global matrix environmen
World class financial institution.
This position reports into the Head of HR. You will be a strategic HR partner and adviser to key stakeholders and your responsibilities will include driving performance improvement processes to increase employee productivity engagement, design, implement and streamline compensation & benefit strategies including pay system and come up with effective remuneration systems to drive performance. You will also oversee people management related to talent management, talent acquisition, succession planning, performance management as well as organisational development. Together with the team, you will develop organisation strategies by identifying HR issues, contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organisation strategic thinking and direction - establishing HR objectives in line with organisational objectives.
- A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- At least 6 years of relevant HR strategic experience in listed organisations
- Experience in all industries will be considered and exposure in financial institution will be an added advantage
- Proven ability to lead with high level of energy
- Strong business acumen, detailed oriented and strategic thinking mindset
- Ability to lead and manage various strategic projects with strong communication (written and spoken) in English and Japanese
In return for your commitment and expert knowledge, you'll be rewarded with:
- A competitive salary based on performance and output
- Taking on the lead in a brand-new initiative and tackle new responsibilities
- Involvement and ownership of projects in a growing industry
- Excellent career support and leadership training