HR Specialist at Global IT Start-Up
One of the fastest growing Global start-ups.
Benefits provided include free lunch and snacks.
The client is a Global software company that specializes in Robotics and provides customer made solutions to its clients. The have a presence in 10+ countries currently and are preparing for an IPO in the near future.
The client is known as a Unicorn company in Japan since they have started with a few clients to more than 800 clients within a year. The Japan office has 150 employees currently with plans to expand rapidly in future.
The responsibilities include:
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR & Payroll functions and duties.
- Follow the global payroll approval process (headcount & input versus output reconciliation, funding request and GL mapping review, Gross to net variance analysis).
- Support the international HR & Payroll team on different global/local projects.
- Responsibilities of this role also include assistance with maintaining employee expense system (Concur) and handling queries from employees as well as coordination with global / local travel agencies, establishing employees' health care program as well as benefit program.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- HR experience for a minimal duration.
- Fluent in Japanese, moderate proficiency in English.
- People-oriented and results driven.
This offer provides:
- One of the fastest growing start-ups in the world with an international culture.
- Employees will have stock options in the near future as the company goes for an IPO.
- Good work life balance with options to work from home available.
- Provision of free Lunch and snacks.
- Career progression opportunities as the company expands its size in Japan.