HR Specialist at Energy Company
International work culture with exposure to global projects, and flat hierarchy.
Good work life balance with flex time.
The client is a leader in the energy industry which is headquartered in Europe. They have a diversified portfolio of sustainable energy, technology as well as healthcare businesses. They have a presence in 100 countries with a global workforce of 75,000 employees and a customer base of 5 million + globally. They are a listed company in the leading Stock exchanges internationally.
The Japan business is a long standing, established business with a workforce of more than 3000 employees, an international environment with a flat hierarchy and several business divisions. All employees are provided international job rotation opportunities, career progression and overseas exposure. Hence the turnover rate of employees are the lowest in the energy industry.
The responsibilities of this position include:
- Lead projects which impact data maintenance on the HRIS.
- Lead HRIS configuration of all HR annual processes, including Performance Management.
- Execute international assignments in accordance with the International Mobility Policies.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- HRIS experience
- International mobility experience
- Good communication skills and team player.
The opportunity offers the benefits of:
- International work culture with exposure to global projects, and flat hierarchy.
- Guaranteed career progression opportunities in future.
- An attractive compensation package.
- Good work life balance with flex time.