HR Services Lead (Pharma)
Opportunity to work in a global brand and enjoy stability.
International work culture with Global team collaboration.
About Our Client
The client is a Global leader in Pharmaceuticals through several corporate acquisitions over the years, and they specialize in chemical drugs. The have a presence in more than 100 countries and employ more than 15,000 employees.
The Japan business has several offices across the country and their culture is international.
The responsibilities include:
- Lead the country HR Service team, delivering proactive HR support.
- Work collaborative with colleagues located in Global and Regional HR Centres.
- Oversee customer service, data management, payroll and administrative activities on behalf of HR Centre's of Excellence (CoE).
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the below qualities:
- Academic Degree holder.
- Experience in HR operations.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy the below benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a global brand and enjoy stability.
- International work culture with Global team collaboration.
- An attractive salary package.
- Internal transfers to various locations.
- Career progression opportunities.