HR Senior Generalist HRジェネラリスト
HR Senior Generalist at US Firm
Career progression and creativity focused
About Our Client
The Client is a global organisation specialising in products and services for animal veterinary.
The animal health care market in Japan is growing by 2% on an annual basis. The Client's Japan business is growing by 10% annually and in 2020, they are expecting profits to double from 2015. As part of the company expansion, 10-15 new head counts are annually created. In the growth phase, they value creativity of employees more than any other skill-set.
They have 134 employees in Tokyo, with 5 in HR team.
- Conduct the transaction of the confidential Payroll information and Social insurance procedure correctly in a timely manner. (Payroll process itself is outsourced but need enough Social insurance or labour law knowledge to communicate to the employees.)
- Support employees in terms of Payroll and Social Insurance matters.
- Leading Contract/temp staff management(+ regular staff if required).
- Coordinate the induction programs for new employees.
- Manage the organisational development in terms of Engagement.
- Change and Maintain accurate HR database.
- Update HR system including SAP/Workday
- Prepare and provide the data for the HR Matrix
- Document the change of company rules
- Lead to create various agreement with employees to the government office.
- Support General Affairs activity if required.
- Health and Safety.
The Successful Applicant
- Experienced in labour law knowledge ( Sharoushi).
- Prior experience of implementation any C&B systems (Workday).
- Good communication skills are an essential skill-set.
- The client prioritises the creativity and flexibility of the candidate.
- Business Level English communication skills.
- Can-do attitude.
What's on Offer
- An attractive salary package is on offer.
- The culture is very international with most senior management foreigners.
- Work hours are from 9 to 6, with flex time work of 10:30 - 15:00.
- 15-20 hours overtime work per month on average and employees have the option of working 2 days a week from home.