A brand new opportunity to join a leading firm in Professional Services
Great opportunity for a HR professional to become a HR Generalist
The client is a leading professional services firm that has operations across Asia. There are 40 employees in their Japan offices.
- To support and advise on the recruitment, induction, attendance, retention, employee relations, retirement and employment of appropriately skilled and expert staff to meet business needs.
- To assist with the further development of HR systems, procedures and policies and management.
- To develop and deliver training sessions on HR policies.
- To oversee the payroll process, liaising with and managing effective relationships with payroll agencies is required.
- To contribute towards effective employee reward management.
- Manage employee relations cases.
- Office management will also be part of the responsibilities.
- 2-6 years of experience in general HR.
- Fluent Japanese and Business-level English (minimum email communication skills).
- Previous experience in an advisory environment but would benefitial but not required.
*Candidates do not need to have experience in all areas of HR, but should have experience in either recruitment, training, payroll and benefits, or HR administration.
- Great salary package on offer.
- Opportunity to advance career in HR in a multinational company.