HR Manager at Global CRO
Opportunity to manage a small team
The client is a well established global CRO who is looking to expand its growth strategy in Japan. The Japan office offers good work life balance and an international work environment.
* Leads human resources business processes for the client.
* Manages a small team of 7 employees.
* Partnering with the management team of the client to provide HR solutions.
* Collaborates with business partners to solve problems and resolve conflicts in a creative, responsive and pro-active manner.
* Represents management in investigating, answering, and settling issues as a one stop HRSC window for the client.
* Performs various administrative functions. Maintains HR systems/data bases, records and postings ensuring compliance and integrity.
* Assists with performance management and employee relations (policy/procedure interpretation).
* University Degree (BA degree) required
* Experience supporting HR related-processes/programs in a HR generalist role (employee relations, performance management, etc.) Or equivalent experience.
* Knowledge of employment law and other government compliance regulations.
* The ability to research and analyze various different type of data information.
* Must have the ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
* Strong background in HRIS and Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
The position provides the successful candidate an opportunity to:
- Manage a small team
- Work at a global CRO with good work life balance.
- An attractive salary package.
- An international work culture.
- Career progression opportunities.