HR Manager at US Company
International culture with interaction with regional and global teams.
Good work life balance with minimal overtime and remote working.
The client is a Leading chemicals organization globally and is headquartered in the US. The company has a presence in 80+ countries and employees than 30,000 people across the world. They specialize in chemicals and surface coatings and partner with a wide array of industries including healthcare, energy, food and beverage etc.
The Japan office is an established venture providing stability and has a low employee turnover rate. The culture is international due to the frequent collaborations with the regional and global teams.
The responsibilities for the role include:
- Overall HR operations including payroll vendor management, recruitment and HRIS system.
- HR Strategy including talent management, and compensation and benefits.
- Update work rules in accordance with Japanese labor law policy.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Extensive HR experience.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The company offers the following benefits:
- Good work life balance with minimal overtime and remote working.
- Stable business with low employee turnover rate.
- International culture with interaction with regional and global teams.
- An attractive compensation package with perks.