HR Manager at Medical Technology Firm
HR Manager at Global Firm
Medical Technological Company
About Our Client
The client is a global US medical technology company funded in 1890s. The company partners with organisations globally to deal with global health issues. It has more than 40,000 associates across 50 countries closely collaborating with customers and partners to help enhance outcomes, lower health care delivery costs, increase deficiencies, and improve health care safety.
- Acts as a trusted advisor to client leaders, strategically and proactively partnering with clients
- Develops and effectively implements team development/team building strategies both proactively and when necessary to improve team performance.
- Identifies solutions to align organisational structure, roles & responsibilities, matrix management, etc.
- Actively consults with clients to understand organisational development needs across their functional groups, identifying trends, patterns, etc.
- Works with client leaders to efficiently and effectively execute all annual Human Resources processes for client organisations.
- Leads discussions on all decisions affecting reductions-in-force or layoffs (voluntary & involuntary) within their client organisations.
The Successful Applicant
- BS/BA degree.
- At least 3 years in a generalist role and minimum of 2 years supporting senior level client leaders.
- Customer-centric mindset and actions for the function and businesses supported.
- Brings a solutions mindset and demonstrated program management experience to plan and manage an HR program.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement skill-set and ability to lead and influence project teams with focusing on the goal.
- Possesses key process skills such as consulting, problem-solving, evaluation/diagnosis, workshop and meeting design and facilitation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint
What's on Offer
- Working at one of the world's leading medical technology companies
- Stable career growth and development
- Good working and engaging culture, and are driven by the challenge of developing innovative solutions for global issues
- Saturday, Sunday, holiday off