HR Manager for Japan and Korea
Good work life balance with limited overtime.
Career progression prospects to a regional level in future.
The client is a leading manufacturer in the Energy industry and is headquartered in Europe. The Japan office is a small business that has an international culture and provides career progression opportunities into regional level.
Responsibilities of this position include:
- Oversee HR strategic planning & change processes, personnel development issues and international HR projects.
- Cross-functional working with local, regional and HQ team on projects in Japan and Korea.
- Oversee Legal responsibilities such as contract management etc.
- The successful candidate will possess:
- Extensive HR experience especially in Japanese labour law.
- Good communications skills in English and Japanese.
The offer provides the benefits of:
- International work culture with extensive collaboration with Regional and Global team.
- Attractive compensation package with benefits.
- Good work life balance with limited overtime.
- Career progression prospects to a regional level in future.