HR Manager (Head of HR Reporting to Singapore)
Lead HR division and create strong partnership with local stakeholders
Weekly interactions with regional and global HR teams
About Our Client
Our client is a global company with more than 4,000 employees serving more than 135 countries. In Japan, there are 150 employees and have long history in the Japan market.
* Lead as key Human Resources Business Partner for Japan to help drive organization performance and change.
* Consulting with the GM regarding team development and personal/professional development of associates, managers and leaders.
* Leads in developing best practices and implementing policies and processes as applicable.
* Manages day-to-day associate relations including problem solving, counseling, coaching.
* Lead talent acquisition, employment and onboarding activities to ensure the timely placement and success of qualified associates.
* Leads the Engagement Survey process including actions to improve associate engagement.
* Works with the global HR teams to benchmark and continuously improve HR strategies, processes, programs, policies and tools.
* Ensures that all HR programs are in compliance with local country laws and regulations.
* Represent, or aid in the representation of, the Company on related litigation.
* Manages the administration of associate benefit plans including retirement, leave of absences, disability benefits and other associate safety, health and wellness services.
* Properly implement policies and HR programs ensuring quality, delivery and cost.
* Oversee and assume responsibility for the HR contractor and the GA function in Japan
The Successful Applicant
* Solid experience in Human Resources in a commercial environment
* Management experience with responsibility for developing others (strongly preferred)
* Fluency in Japanese and Business level English
What's on Offer
On offer is a position that offer full flexibility to run the HR team to their desire while getting guidance from the APAC HR Director. This organization offers outstanding benefits and the opportunities to further enhance the culture of the business.