HR Manager at Global Software firm
Leading IT organization providing regional career progression.
International report line and casual work culture.
The client is a leading in IT software and solutions provider with a Head Quarter in North America. They have been in Japan since 1990 and have been the fastest growing cloud companies in recent years. The business culture is very international with frequent APAC communications.
The responsibilities include:
- Partner with key executives and an ability to drive for HR initiatives in line with busienss needs.
- Applies strategic focus and spends most time on strategic issues such as talent planning, talent management, employee engagement and organizational design efforts.
- Acts as an employee advocate,
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Human Resource experience in a generalist capacity.
- Strong stakeholder credibility and network.
- Experience in working on HR initiatives/projects.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity:
* To work in a global organisation.
* To use English language at work.
* Career development opportunities.
* An attractive salary package.
* Good work life balance.