HR Manager at Global Manufacturing Firm
HR Manager at Manufacturing Firm
About Our Client
The company delivers a variety of products and solutions to customers globally, serving key industries such as transportation, infrastructure, environment and consumer.
With a great strength in research and development, it continues expanding its scale as a market leader for more than 100 years and expanded to Japan in 1980s. It holds over 4000 employees worldwide including 200 employees in Japan.
- Manages all HR activities including staffing, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits and training
- Conduct training to enhance skill levels of the company and understandings of its culture & value
- Implements local compensation systems to ensure its needs are met
- Works with employees and managers to ensure understanding of roles and responsibilities, effective performance appraisals, and career development.
- Coaching and developing direct employees
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of Human Resources function with particular focus on training, staffing, C&D administration
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and applications
- Planning and organisational development skills to organise resources, conflicting demands and deadlines
- Strong experience in Human Resources with proven leadership skills
- Preferably experience in both commercial/business support and manufacturing operation
- Driven and inventive
What's on Offer
- Fixed Saturday, Sundays, Holidays off
- Various social insurances equipped
- International environment
- Utilise English skills daily