HR Manager at Global IT Business
Career progression opportunity to a Regional HR position.
Flexible working options provided.
The client is an IT Consulting Company providing Business Services to clients, specializing in the growth of organizations. Their partners include the Fortune 500 organizations globally. They have a global presence in 180 countries with 5000 employees and they have made more than 10 billion US Dollars in revenue from their partnerships.
- Using HR best practices to drive business results.
- Effectively influence leaders on key HR programs and practices.
- Drive succession planning, performance management programs and employee engagement programs.
- Collaborate across the business and across the functions to support business transformation.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience of increasing HR generalist responsibility in a high growth or fast paced environment.
- Strong business acumen and ability to translate the needs of the core business function into people solutions.
- Good communication, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization.
This position offers the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work in an international, fast paced organization with direct report line to the US and Europe.
- Career progression opportunity to a Regional HR position.
- Attractive salary package with additional benefits.
- Flexible working options provided.