HR Manager - Global Firm, Hospitality
Great work environment with flexible work style
Career progression opportunity working closely with a country manager
The client is a market leader in the hospitality industry headquartered in Europe with a presence in more than 20 countries. It has a wide range of services that enabled its business to stay strong even during the pandemic.
- Support the Country Manager in building the corporate culture
- Listen to the voice of employees on the ground and their team leaders to plan and execute training programs for employees for their skill development
- Implement and manage effective recruitment, C&B, employee relations, etc.
- Review the current structure such as benefits, engagement, performance reviews, payroll and refine them often referring to the market benchmark
- Travel to other offices in Japan and overseas in needs
- Extensive HR experience of at least 4 years
- Work experience in the global, fast-growing business sector is preferable
- Business level English and Japanese
- Competitive compensation packages
- Great work life-balance that includes flexible hours and work from home option
- Discount for employees