HR Manager at German MNC
Flexible working arrangements and autonomy.
International work environment and collaborate with global counterparts.
The client is a global technology powerhouse that specializes in industrial solutions, energy, healthcare, and infrastructure for more than 100 years. The company is active in more than 200 countries, and employees 10,000+ employees.
The Japan business division is focused on the Energy sector and has 150 employees. They have a growing business with international workforce, and plenty of career progression opportunities.
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Oversee overall HR operations with focus in C&B and HRIS.
- Handle Global mobility tasks for expats by working with local and global stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management responsibility.
The successful candidate will possess:
- HR experience as a generalist or specialist.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
- Potential to develop their career in future.
The benefits offered by this role include:
- Join a globally recognized brand with stability at it's core.
- International work environment and collaborate with global counterparts.
- Career progression opportunities internally.
- An attractive salary package with benefits.
- Flexible working arrangements and autonomy.