HR Manager at European Organization
Career Progression opportunities to a Regional level.
Opportunity to work in a global brand with an international work culture.
The company global leader in specialized chemicals and is headquartered in Europe. They have an employee base of 30,000 globally in over 90 countries. The Japan market is a growing business with 400 employees and an international work culture and flexibility.
The responsibilities for the role are:
- Collaborate with business leader on business strategy and translate into organization agenda and performance.
- Create programs to develop their capability development and succession pipeline.
- Support overall HR operations.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in human resources (in any areas of HR).
- HR business partnering experience is a great plus, but not a must.
- Any business/commercial experience (non-HR) is a great plus.
The benefits provided by this role include:
- Opportunity to work in a global brand with an international work culture.
- Career Progression opportunities to a Regional level.
- An attractive compensation package.
- Work life balance with limited over time.