HR Manager in Chiba - Medical Devices
1200万円 - 1500万円
Leading medical devices player
Growing business partly due to their key role during COVID-19
Growing global business in the medical devices field, with a large presence both in Japan and internationally.
- Provide direction, leadership, guidance, coaching and development to HR's team with instilling values for high quality and performance
- Demonstrate a depth of understanding of the Group's business, including key functions/processes and a passion to build business insight
- Partner with Group leaders to develop organisational strategies to achieve business goals
- Provide leadership, guidance and counsel to leaders on matters related to talent, organisational change, employee relations, engagement and communications.
- Promote and deliver on initiatives to drive a positive culture and workforce climate.
- Utilises HR and business systems to administer programs, analyse data and workforce trends.
- Evaluates potential issues or needs and formulates strategic responses.
- Drive and/or oversee team and cross functional projects.
- Partner with Group's leaders on employee's performance evaluation and career development process. Provide HR leadership and guidance to the process and opportunities.
- Demonstrate employee advocacy and develop a reputation as a neutral and approachable HR professional serving all employees.
- Ability to work proficiently in a cross functional environment
- Proven ability to resolve complex problems by leveraging business/HR knowledge and client relationships.
- Minimum 7 years related human resources business experience preferably in a medical devices manufacturing environment.
- Excellent computer skills - especially Excel, MS Word, Powerpoint, SharePoint and other MS package with the ability to analyse, manipulate, and manage data quickly and effectively.
- Strong demonstrated HR system skills.
- Growing business in a leading player within medical devices
- Fantastic pay and benefits
- Close interaction with Regional offices