HR Manager (1 subordinate)
Have direct access and interaction with regional HR team
HR lead position with full autonomy
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in simulation technologies focusing within the aviation industry. They have under 100 people in Japan currently and seeking an HR Manager to lead change (HR process and culture).
- Perform various human resources duties in areas such as recruiting, employment, compensation, benefits, training, employee relations, or other special projects.
- Provide guidance on human resources operational issues, employment law, and develop new programs and initiatives to meet management needs.
- Partner with management teams to facilitate the delivery of HR services as appropriate.
- Serve as contact for employees and answer questions regarding HR policies and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in Japanese and business level in English
- Previous experience working as an HR Generalist and ability to make decisions
- Exposure to work cultures / HR practices outside Japan preferred
What's on Offer
On offer is a role with full autonomy yet, working closely with the regional HR team. Reporting to a foreign General Manager, you will engage in all facets of HR and support improvement in their overall business. The role offers excellent work life balance.