HR head at a stable foreign company- Airline catering
Using English skills and HR experience
HR head position at a stable and growing foreign company
About Our Client
An airline catering firm headquartered in Europe. Through strategic acquisitions, their products and services have expanded rapidly. They employs over 20,000 globally. Japan has 3 different units and has over 450 employees at the moment.
- Act as an HR business partner to the Senior Management Team through participation in establishing business plans to achieve business goals and vision.
- Shape and implement HR strategy and goals in line with business objectives.
- Develop & maintain best practice HR policies/procedures relating to personnel policies, recruitment & selection, compensation, salary administration and employee benefits in line with company policies
- Strengthen and develop & integrate HR/Training policy
- Develop/ Support career development plans and talent management in the organisation.
- Establish and maintain HR budget based on business plan needs.
The Successful Applicant
- 10-15 years HR experience at Management level.
- Demonstrated ability to act at both strategic and operational levels.
- Excellent track record of developing and delivering policies and initiatives.
- Commercially minded (including good financial literacy) and able to support decision making at the most senior level.
- Business level of English
What's on Offer
- Sat, Sun, Holidays off
- Using English skills
- Works as a HR head in stable and growing company