HR Generalist at Start Up Firm
International environment with overseas direct reporting line.
Opportunity to join a start up company in its growth phase in Japan.
The client is a European Energy Organization specializing in industrial and services provision for sustainable growth. They have an extensive presence in Europe, America and Asia, with the Japan team working daily with overseas counterparts.
This is the first HR role created in the company to focus on hiring as well as other HR generalist responsibilities.
The responsibilities include:
- Oversee overall HR generalist functions including Talent Acquisition.
- Stakeholder management with HQ in Europe and business managers in other countries.
- Carry out General Affairs tasks.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Prior knowledge in HR and GA.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The benefits for this position include:
- Opportunity to join a start up company in its growth phase in Japan.
- International environment with overseas direct reporting line.
- Career progression opportunities within HR.
- An attractive compensation package with additional perks.