HR Generalist at Scandiavian Firm
International culture with regional and global team interaction.
Work in a stable, global brand with low employee turnover rate.
The client is a Scandinavian leading global specialty manufacturing company with a stable business in Japan and a low staff turnover rate. They operate in 90+ countries and have been unaffected by the Covid-19 crisis.
The Japan office is exposed to frequent APAC and Global team interactions and offers good work life balance.
The responsibilities include:
- As HR Generalist oversee overall HR operations.
- Manage Talent Acquisition and Organization Development including training.
- Stakeholder management with local and regional team.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Extensive experience in HR.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The successful candidate will enjoy the opportunity to:
- Work in a stable, global brand with low employee turnover rate.
- Attractive compensation package with perks.
- International culture with regional and global team interaction.
- Good work life balance with remote working options and flex time provided.