HR Generalist for North Asia
Opportunity to oversee multiple countries and international environment.
Attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
The client is a global leader specializing in technology solutions and has a client base including the Healthcare, Consumer Goods and Manufacturing industries. The Japan office is the regional hub for Asia and has control of the decision-making power for HR strategy in collaboration with the global team.
The responsibilities include:
- Recruitment activities & coordination.
- Onboarding & training.
- Performance management.
- Labour and employment management.
- Data management, global HR reports/processes.
- Payroll and Vendor management.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor Degree holder.
- HR experience in a Multi-National Company.
- Proactive with good communication.
The benefits provided by this company include:
- Opportunity to oversee multiple countries and international environment.
- Career progression opportunity.
- Attractive salary package with fringe benefits.
- Stable business with low turnover rate.