HR Generalist - Major International Manufacturing Firm
Superb career growth opportunities
Competitive compensation package
With nearly 20000 employees operating in over 80 companies, this client is a global leader in manufacturing and serving the Energy and Marine industries. As the business grows in Japan, this is a dynamic and stable company to be working for.
- Perform and develops variety of HR activities within own responsibility area.
- Participates actively in implementation of HR processes relative to company targets.
- Stakeholder Management: proactively supporting management and other colleagues in all HR related activities.
- Handling compliance issue relative to local laws and labor regulations.
- 5 + years of HR experience
- Experience in an international company
- Local legislation and labor law knowledge
- Understanding of Wärtsilä and the business initiatives
- Management and Leadership skills
- Change Management experience
- Strategic thinking
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP
The successful candidate will be offered:
- Excellent career growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Great benefits
- Chance to join an international company with a dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to fine tune skill-set relative to HR and beyond