- Newly created role working closely with senior leaders in APAC
- Rapidly expanding business and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
Exciting high-growth luxury concierge services company with has 50 employees in Japan, and a successful track record with thousands of employees in the APAC region. Their main clients are financial services organisations, as well as luxury brands.
- Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate employees.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Coordinate employee development plans and performance management.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Manage the organization's employee database and prepare reports.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- At least 3+ years of recruitment or HR experience
- Ability to develop and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Excellent communication skills in Japanese, and business level English
- Rapidly growing organization with a successful track record
- A friendly organizational atmosphere with approachable leaders
- Great salary and perks