HR Generalist - IT
Excellent opportunity to develop your career in HR.
Join a stable company with innovative products.
The client is a US based manufacturer of innovative products. They have over 5,000 employees in major regions in the world.
The main responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Data management using HRIS
- Conduct on-boarding orientation for new employees
- Work closely with the TA team in ensuring a smooth recruitment process
- Assist with creation and implementation of HR policies processes
The candidate should possess the following:
- At least 2 years of HR Generalist or HR Operations experience
- Fluent in Japanese and business level in English
- Familiar with Japanese labor law
- Experienced using Workday or other HRIS systems
The offer would include:
- Suitable package based on experience
- Transportation allowance
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Various social insurance