HR Generalist at IT Start- Up
One of the fastest growing Global Start-up.
Benefits include provision of free Lunch and snacks.
The client is a Global software company that specializes in Robotics and provides customer made solutions to its clients. The have a presence in 10+ countries currently and are preparing for an IPO in the near future.
The client is known as a Unicorn company in Japan since they have started with a few clients to more than 800 clients within a short span of time. The Japan office has 150 employees currently with plans to expand rapidly in future.
The responsibilities include:
- Performance management: lead the performance reviews twice per year.
- Lead learning and development initiatives.
- Employment and compliance administration related to regulatory concerns.
- Complaint handling: understand the context, the problem and propose appropriate solutions.
- Support leaders (globally) in engaging with their team members in a constructive manner.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience in as a HR generalist or a similar position for a short duration.
- Fluent in Japanese, moderate proficiency in English.
- People-oriented and results driven.
This offer provides:
- One of the fastest growing start-ups in the world with an international culture.
- Employees will have stock options in the near future as the company goes for an IPO.
- Good work life balnce with options to work from home available.
- Provision of free Lunch and snacks.
- Career progression opportunities as the company expands its size in Japan.