HR Generalist at International Firm
Good work life balance with minimal overtime
Frequently working with Global teams
About Our Client
The client is a marker leader in logistics and is headquartered in Europe. They operate in over 100 countries and employ more than 3000 employees. They have partnerships with leading Multinational companies on a global scale.
The Japan office is a long established and profitable business that is currently focusing on expanding its operations into other products. The Japan office has around 50 employees with a very international work culture.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Oversee overall HR operations.
- Updating company rules and regulations.
- Working with Staff representative committee.
- Liaising with managers and legal bodies.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Prior HR and Admin experience.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese
- Ability to work in a multinational organization.
What's on Offer
The benefits provided by the organization include:
- Flexible working options
- Frequently working with Global teams
- Generous annual leave including summer vacation, birthday leave, Premium Fridays.
- Good work life balance with minimal overtime
- Free samples of their products imported.