HR Generalist - Healthcare
Exciting position in a growing, COVID-19 resilient company
Develop & stretch your HR knowledge
About Our Client
Leading global medical services firm with 100 employees in Japan.
- Supporting full scope of HR functions for the Tricare business. Execute daily HR activities to support smooth site operations, in line with global and local market laws and guidelines.
- Lead or assist with HR tools, systems, policies and process changes.
- Designing and implementing talent acquisition strategy, support the end-to-end process of sourcing to hiring
- Acting as a role model within the business, ensuring that professional standards are always maintained, and policies and procedures are adhered to
- Other general HR duties as required
The Successful Applicant
You are looking for an opportunity to develop your general HR skills. You speak business level English, and fluent Japanese. You're a stickler for accuracy & attention to detail, & you're passionate about your work & the skills you bring to it. You love working in a fast-paced environment with a team of like-minded individuals & you cope well with pressure. Your experience & background includes previous 5+ years of HR experience, and you understand labor law.
What's on Offer
- Opportunities for development in a fast-paced, global company
- Growing company