- Great oppportunity for a recruitment professional to step up into an HRG role
- Wide HR responsibilities, and close interaction with the US Headquarters
Our client has 90 employees in their Tokyo office, and globally they are a mid-sized American Healthcare company. They serve pharmaceutical companies & medical devices companies with clinical trials, and they are expanding their services here in Japan with strong investment due to demand from pharmaceutical companies to expand their services.
The sucessful candidate will be working on the following:
- Talent Acquisition (50%): implement new recruitment strategies; screen, source and interview applicants; develop and maintain relationships with employment agencies.
- HR Generalist tasks (50%): advise management on HR policies, investigate Employee Relations issues, identify training needs and facilitate HR-related trainings; manage HRIS system.
- A minimum of 2 years of recruitment experience either in an in-house or agency recruitment capacity; or alternatively HR Generalist experience with exposure to recruitment
- Business level English and fluent Japanese
- Opportunity to widen scope of responsibilities
- Growing business