HR Generalist at Global Firm
International work environment with career progression opportunities.
Attractive salary package.
The client is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services to the Fortune 500 companies and is Head Quartered in the US. The company is ranked globally as one of the most admired companies in the world.
The Japan Office has a stable HR team with a flat organizational structure and open communication. The work culture is international with many foreign employees in the firm.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Overall HR Generalist responsibilties including Recruitment, and Payroll vendor management.
- Responsible to lead the campus team and ensure meeting campus hiring targets for Japan.
- Collaborate with business, other HR team members and stakeholders.
Requirements of the successful candidate include:
- Good Japanese/English Communication Skills.
- HR work experience previously.
- Have managed campus hiring end to end.
This positions offers the following benefits:
- International work environment with career progression opportunities.
- Flex work culture and open communication.
- Attractive salary package.