HR Generalist - Global Financial Services Company
Great work life balance, flex time and benefits
Work with a global client, and further develop skillset
Top 20 firm within Financial Services by revenue. They have over 50,000 employees worldwide, and are leaders in their market. Their Japan office has less than 100 employees.
- Provide professional support to Head of HR to execute and maintain HR administration, policies, programs.
- Improve and simplify the processes with the automation tools.
- Implement HR systems for Payroll and Leave Management
- Execute Payroll managements to be compliant with internal/external regulatory requirements.
- Deliver, maintain the policies, practices, reporting and analytics and documentation at excellent level.
- Engaged to promote and instil a strong culture of people and performance management across the Japan Branch.
- Liaise with Regional HR team to bring up the best global/regional practices into Japan/Korea.
- Function as the point of contact for the internal clients and employees.
- Strong communication skills in both Japanese and English.
- More than 5 years' experience in Human Resource Operations/HRIS/Administration role (essential).
- Experience coordinating, communicating, influencing and advocating business and employee outcomes.
- Capability to make commercial decisions based on relevant business or external information.
- Ability to analyse and draw conclusions with respect to HR and business data.
- Experience in designing and implementing robust and efficient processes and practices.
- Certificate of Health and Safety Administrator in Japan is preferred
- Great work-life balance, as well as flex time
- Very stable business
- Opportunity to develop your HR career in an international organisation