HR Generalist at Global Energy Firm
Career Progression Opportunities
International Culture with Global team collaboration.
The client is a leader in the Solar energy business and is headquartered in the APACAPAC region. With 20,000 employees globally and offices in Europe, America and Asia, they are looking to further expand their investment in solar power, especially in Japan.
They are a vertically integrated business model, with land acquisitions, R&D, manufacturing of solar panels, to selling to their global customer base. They are a listed company in the New York Stock Exchange.
The Japan office is a small business that has received several investments to expand. The culture is international with many foreigners working in the office, and they provide good work life balance.
The responsibilities include:
- Support the HR team in evaluating employee relations and HR policies.
- Full cycle recruitment of junior to senior level staff, by closely working with the hiring managers.
- HR operations tasks including training, employee relations and HRISHRIS.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Recruitment experience or HR experience
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The job offers the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a global and fast paced company with international culture.
- Guaranteed career progression opportunities as the business expands.
- Good work life balance with limited overtime.
- Attractive salary package.