- Working at Kobe, Sannomiya, salary 7500000-1200000 yen per month
- HR Director role at manifacturing company
About Our Client
Manifacturing company based in Kobe
- Translating the Group HR Vision to formulation & revision of HR Strategy in North Asia and in preparing, updating & maintaining HR policies, systems & procedures from time to time; work closely with the management team for successful implementation of HR strategy & policies.
- Design, propose and implement HR initiatives/interventions for improving work culture and motivation & morale of all employees. Work closely with site HR and functional managers for identification and implementation of any group activities that would improve the work culture and productivity. Maintain good relationship with labor union in Japan to ensure their support to company initiatives/policies.
- Ensure 100% compliance with respect to all HR & Admin. processes in Japan by proactively supporting all concerned through course correction, checklist system & periodic reviews.
- Regularly pulse HR service satisfaction level among all businesses to capture the business needs to make sure proper HR service delivered.
- Source suitable candidates and conduct preliminary interviews in line with approved positions, make salary proposals for new recruits, and follow-up for joining & induction. Encourage exchange of talent among Bus and countries in the Region for better synergy.
- Collate & analyze information from relevant sources with respect to Training & Development needs for all employees; give inputs for finalizing the annual Training Calendar; and design, conduct & coordinate appropriate training programmes.
- Coordinating various activities for annual Objectives-setting, Performance Review and C&B Review processes.
- Establish rapport with all employees to develop & maintain amicable relations and handle people-related issues in a sensitive manner.
- Participate proactively in the Company's Safety, Health & Environmental and Quality policies and systems.
- Responsible for successfully administering of payroll in Japan, maintaining utmost confidentiality of the information, and complying with government regulations regarding statutory payments in various parts of the country.
- Foster open communication to nurture cooperative environment.
- Manage performance to achieve goals of responsible area.
- Select and develop staff, make sure that qualified staff is available.
- Continuously maintain 5S, safety and improve responsible area.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree or above, any major but with strong enthusiasm in people management. English proficiency is a must.Experience:
10 years of experience in handling similar HR assignment in an international/western company, preferably from the manufacturing industry. Knowledge of and experience with working with a Marketing and Sales oriented company is a must.Knowledge:
This position requires having the conceptual ability to relate to the HR Vision and reasonable strategic orientation, coupled with qualitative hands-on approach to implement various HR initiatives.
Critical component is the need for developing and maintaining amicable relations with the employees across all levels & functions.
Whole issue of employee development in terms of identification & analysis of needs, designing & delivering learning inputs, and evaluation of tangible results post-application adds to the complexity & problem-solving requirements.
The position requires a high degree of responsiveness since the quality and effectiveness of the services has a bearing on the employee morale and industrial relations.Skills & Behaviour:
- Hands-on expertise in conceptualizing, designing & conducting training programmes
- Should be able to relate with people at various levels and in various areas / fields and should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be a "people's person" and be able to handle conflicts and grievances coolly and patiently. Good listening and empathizing ability needed with a strong service orientation
What's on Offer
6 months direct contractor
SALARY - 7500000 YEN TO 1300000 YEN per month
9 am to 530pm
30 hours per week of overtime