HR Diversity Hiring at IT firm
International work culture
Super flex working hours
The client is a global leader in providing IT services to clients and specializes in innovative technology. The net worth of the Global Company exceeds more than 30 billion dollars and it has a stable reputation and a presence in more than 90 countries.
The Japan operation is a fast growing business with an international work culture, and close working relationship with the APAC teams.
This position would be responsible for:
- Provides administrative support for the whole HR function across recruitment, induction, remuneration, performance management, employment relations, HR policy and procedures, learning and development, health and safety and exiting.
- Provides support and guidance on HR policies and procedures to all managers and employees.
- Maintains paper based and electronic personnel files.
- Administers employee benefits, programmes and events.
Requirements of the successful candidate:
- Exposure in human resources and administration.
- Good interpersonal skills for working with all employee levels within the organization.
- Disability certification holder.
This position offers the following benefits:
- Opportunity to join a Global brand name with global team interaction.
- Open communication style, flex time and unlimited holidays.