HR Director at Global firm
Attractive salary package
About Our Client
The Client is a global advertising company that has been ranked top among several ranking tables. The Client's specialities are Digital media advertising and TV advertising with several MNCs listed as their main clients. The Japanese business has been a very stable business over the past years that is now looking to expand it's work operations.
Strategic partner to the senior leaders, to ensure the effective use of business/organisational resources, acting as advisor / broker, proposing suite of solutions to support the business grow and meet the HR needs of the business units.
Partner with the senior leadership team to drive a high performing culture in an integrated management structure by promoting leadership skills and performance management, improving staff engagement levels.
Drive change of the new culture and leadership behaviours to improve overall engagement and manager's effectiveness.
Develop a close and effective working relationship with the HR business partners to support the need of designed client groups and best practice sharing across geographies & functions.
Partner with different stakeholders to continuously improve HR policies and procedure in order to improve employee's experience and mitigate risk.
Ensure strong customer relationship satisfaction levels as a result of providing high value deliverable to the business.
Be responsible for Talent Acquisition and Talent management initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience in a HR generalist role and/or a broad range of specialised HR disciplines (i.e., Compensation, Recruiting and Employee Relations).
- Experience in Talent Acquisition and Talent Management desirable.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Good conceptual skills with the ability to understand business directions and develop strategic HR plans to meet client needs.
- The ability to anticipate change and exercise flexibility and judgement in assessing issues in a fast paced environment.
- Good understanding of the changing HR environment, best practices and emerging trends.
- Ability to manage competing demands and prioritise initiatives in an ambiguous environment.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Strong analytic skills with a focus on accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong commitment to customer service.
What's on Offer
- An international work environment with English Language used.
- An attractive salary package on offer depending on the experience and competitiveness of the candidate.
- Good work life balance including work from home one day of a week, and work hours of 9:30 to 5:30.
- Planning to have longer maternity leave
- Creative and passionate people who work there.