Create short and long term HR strategy working with business leaders
full autonomy running the HR team
About Our Client
Our client is a French manufacturer with diverse range of businesses employing approximately 1,000 people in Japan. With long history in Japan and couple few factories across Japan, they epitomizes stability with many of the employees working with the company for a long time.
- Partner with assigned business leaders & HR teams to set both long term and short term organization strategy and implement strategic HR initiatives to ensure the ultimate effectiveness of the organization
- Develops and directs implementation of compensation and benefits programs that provide a competitive level of pay, motivation, and reward to employees
- Participates in negotiation of agreements with insurance or financial institutions for administration of benefits programs and provides technical backup to union negotiations on benefits matters.
- Provides overall guidance to training and development activities throughout the business entities.
- Provide advice and coaching to business leaders and employees for HR policies and practice
- Foster employee relations through establishing effective communication channels and organizing employee activities
- Lead and participate in HR initiatives/projects at the (Country)
- Lead (Country) Human Resources Team and build a professional HR team and update the functional competency
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years experience in HR for multinational companies.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Japanese
- Effectiveness in relationship penetration and building efficiently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills Excellent time management and self-organization skills
- Experience in HR processes/programs, communication programs, succession planning, etc.
- Flexible mindset, Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with people of different nationalities and cultures.
- Proactive, Hands-on, and Dynamic.
What's on Offer
Reporting to the Regional Head of HR, this role will be embedded into the Japan leadership team and work on creating and implementing HR strategy. In the role, you will have the opportunity to propose HR plans with full autonomy running the team to your liking.