HR Director - Asset Management
Leading global asset management firm
Rare opportunity to become HR Director within asset management
A leading global investment company with specialised expertise in equities, fixed income, and alternatives with offices around the world.
Work with senior management and the HR team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions.
Partner with business on organisational design, team & succession planning, and skills assessment and development.
Assess business unit's HR training needs and conduct 1:1 and group training sessions as appropriate.
Review and analyse business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
Lead both annual and mid-year review processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-levelling. Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues, fairly representing all interests.
- Strong labour law and compensation and benefits knowledge.
- 5 to 10 years progressive experience in HR.
- HR experience within the Financial Services industry is a prerequisite for this role.
- Opportunity to become HR Director
- Attractive salary base and very generous bonus