HR Country Manager
Senior head of HR role managing 8 subordinates
Reporting line to regional HR in Australia
The client is an international business services provider that focuses on product testing, quality assurance, and certification. The company has over 40,000 employees worldwide with a workforce of 450 employees here in Japan.
- Act as a strategic business partner for the the Japan organization while collaborating with local and global management
- As a change agent, lead organization development and cultural transformation based upon the company's values and vision
- Lead projects and strategic initiatives, such as developing new hiring strategies, talent development and succession planning, increasing employee engagement, and implementing pay-for-performance schemes
- Inspire and lead team members to ensure smooth day-to-day HR operations in the areas of compensation, benefits, training, talent acquisition, and employee diversity
- BA Degree of above in Human Resources or Business Management
- 10+ years of strategic HR experience in a leadership role
- Project management experience with consulting experience a plus
- Ability to work in a global matrix-style organization
- Effective communication skills in both Japanese and English
This individual will be joining an accomplished leadership team within the organization to lead a large team while managing strategic projects and working with local and global senior stakeholders.
*Salary negotiable dependent on experience