HR Country Coordinator at Global Firm
International work culture with an overseas report line.
Career progression opportunity as the company expands.
The client is a leading manufacturer of industrial products with more than 20,000 employees globally. They are a Scandinavian organization with a long standing presence in the industry.
The Japan business is a growing business with more than 250 employees currently. Their biggest growth is in industrial equipment manufacturing business, and they are seeking to expand further through partnering with more clients.
The responsibilities for this position include:
- Provide HR support via front and back office tasks.
- Continuous process improvement across the two global HR service centers.
- Onboarding and Off-boarding of employees.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Experience in HR and Admin responsibilities
- Good English and Japanese communication skills.
The benefits provided by the organization include:
- International work culture with an overseas report line.
- Career progression opportunity as the company expands.
- Attractive salary package.
- Good work life balance with minimal overtime.