HR Coordinator at a Global CRO
Start a career in a global company with a flat structure.
Flexible and international working environment.
The client is a global CRO company with around 300 employees in Japan. They are part of the top 10 CROs, with offices in more than 80 countries.
The responsibilities would include:
- Maintenance of HR Related Data (Salary / Remuneration / Benefits / Evaluation etc.)
- Correspond with Global Stakeholders (possibility of using English)
- Provide Global Stakeholder HR related data, document creation, and document review
- Handle employee-related procedures (internal/external)
The successful candidate will possess:
- Human Resource experience in any of the following: hiring, evaluation, salary system etc.
- At least business level in written and verbal English
- Experience working in a foreign company
This package would include:
- Opportunity to build a career in a growing international work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited work from home option
- Retirement allowance