HR Consultant/ Senior Consultant for Implementation team
Consultant for Implementation team
Great career progression
About Our Client
The Client is a Global Business Process Outsourcer specializing in payroll, corporate and investor services. The Company culture in Japan is very fast paced and international with 30% of its workforce being non-Japanese.
The successful candidate will be involved in:
1. Manage projects for payroll services implementation by organizing information, updating project management tool, moving the project forward and meeting deadlines
2. Communicate with clients in Japan(local HR) and overseas(HQ) by email. correspondences and attending meetings and conference calls to define company requirements and confirm ongoing service processes.
3. Give client advice on payroll and benefits(social/labor insurance) in Japan, provide solutions for clients' requirements and issues, manage clients' expectations properly.
4. Onsite support when necessary.
5. Set up and configure payroll system in order to meet clients' needs and to streamline payroll process.
6. Develop structure, process and tools for system implementation for Japanese subs of multinational clients.
7. Resolve issues internally and externally (mainly client issues) and keep high level of client satisfaction.
8. Coordinate with BPO team to understand regulations in Japan and reflect it to implementation processes.
9. Improve quality of service by developing more efficient and effective processes and procedures.
10. Support Head of Implementation for ad-hoc assignments.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Business level English
- 2-3 years of experience in HR/payroll system implementation and/or HR department application support.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances and work effectively in a fast-paced multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in project management and project management tools.
- Highly organized and capable of managing a project from start to finish.
- Strong communication skills internally and externally.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues and partners from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Able to maintain high level of accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of work.
Beneficial (but not required):
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications, most importantly Excel.
- Background in client services or consulting.
- Experience in payroll calculation or benefits handling in Japan.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced, friendly and international work culture.
- Great career progression prospects within the first year.
- Attractive salary package.