HR Business Partner (Pharma)
International work culture with Global team collaboration.
Career progression opportunities.
The client is a Global leader in Pharmaceuticals through several corporate acquisitions over the years, and they specialize in chemical drugs. The have a presence in more than 100 countries and employ more than 15,000 employees.
The Japan business has several offices across the country and their culture is international.
The responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with senior managers in planning and executing HR strategies in line with the Business strategy.
- Work with Global HR systems in accordance with the needs of the business divisions in cooperation with the HR CoE function.
- Lead HR management initiatives including succession planning and performance management.
The ideal candidate will possess the below qualities:
- Academic Degree holder.
- Experience in HR operations.
- Good communication skills in English and Japanese.
The successful candidate will enjoy the below benefits:
- Opportunity to work in a global brand and enjoy stability.
- International work culture with Global team collaboration.
- An attractive salary package.
- Internal transfers to various locations.
- Career progression opportunities.